P.S. Free 2023 Google Professional-Cloud-Database-Engineer dumps are available on Google Drive shared by VerifiedDumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FRAVV7zWQRKAf8gBCSZ6BkfzYek6bKhY
Even we have engaged in this area over ten years, professional experts never blunder in their handling of the Professional-Cloud-Database-Engineer exam torrents. By compiling our Professional-Cloud-Database-Engineer prepare torrents with meticulous attitude, the accuracy and proficiency of them is nearly perfect. As the leading elites in this area, our Professional-Cloud-Database-Engineer prepare torrents are in concord with syllabus of the exam. They are professional backup to this fraught exam. So by using our Professional-Cloud-Database-Engineer Exam torrents made by excellent experts, the learning process can be speeded up to one week. They have taken the different situation of customers into consideration and designed practical Professional-Cloud-Database-Engineer test braindumps for helping customers save time. As elites in this area they are far more proficient than normal practice materials’ editors, you can trust them totally.
Google Professional-Cloud-Database-Engineer Exam Syllabus Topics:
>> Professional-Cloud-Database-Engineer Visual Cert Test <<
Free PDF 2023 Valid Google Professional-Cloud-Database-Engineer: Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Database Engineer Visual Cert Test
We are benefiting more and more candidates for our excellent Professional-Cloud-Database-Engineer exam materials which is compiled by the professional experts accurately and skillfully. We are called the best friend on the way with our customers to help pass their Professional-Cloud-Database-Engineer exam and help achieve their dreaming certification. The reason is that we not only provide our customers with valid and reliable Professional-Cloud-Database-Engineer study questions, but also offer best service online since we uphold the professional ethical.
Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Database Engineer Sample Questions (Q12-Q17):
NEW QUESTION # 12
Your application uses Cloud SQL for MySQL. Your users run reports on data that relies on near-real time; however, the additional analytics caused excessive load on the primary database. You created a read replica for the analytics workloads, but now your users are complaining about the lag in data changes and that their reports are still slow. You need to improve the report performance and shorten the lag in data replication without making changes to the current reports. Which two approaches should you implement? (Choose two.)
- A. Create additional read replicas, and partition your analytics users to use different read replicas.
- B. Disable replication on the primary instance, and set the flag for parallel replication on the primary instance. Re-enable replication and optimize performance by setting flags on the read replica.
- C. Create secondary indexes on the replica.
- D. Move your analytics workloads to BigQuery, and set up a streaming pipeline to move data and update BigQuery.
- E. Disable replication on the read replica, and set the flag for parallel replication on the read replica. Re-enable replication and optimize performance by setting flags on the primary instance.
NEW QUESTION # 13
You need to migrate existing databases from Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Standard Edition on a single Windows Server 2019 Datacenter Edition to a single Cloud SQL for SQL Server instance. During the discovery phase of your project, you notice that your on-premises server peaks at around 25,000 read IOPS. You need to ensure that your Cloud SQL instance is sized appropriately to maximize read performance. What should you do?
- A. Create a SQL Server 2019 Enterprise on High Memory machine type with 16 vCPUs, 104 GB of RAM, and 500 GB of SSD.
- B. Create a SQL Server 2019 Standard on High Memory machine type with 16 vCPUs, 104 GB of RAM, and 4 TB of SSD.
- C. Create a SQL Server 2019 Standard on Standard machine type with 4 vCPUs, 15 GB of RAM, and 800 GB of solid-state drive (SSD).
- D. Create a SQL Server 2019 Standard on High Memory machine type with at least 16 vCPUs, 104 GB of RAM, and 200 GB of SSD.
NEW QUESTION # 14
Your team uses thousands of connected IoT devices to collect device maintenance data for your oil and gas customers in real time. You want to design inspection routines, device repair, and replacement schedules based on insights gathered from the data produced by these devices. You need a managed solution that is highly scalable, supports a multi-cloud strategy, and offers low latency for these IoT devices. What should you do?
- A. Use Firestore with Looker.
- B. Use Bigtable with Looker.
- C. Use MongoD8 Atlas with Charts.
- D. Use Cloud Spanner with Data Studio.
NEW QUESTION # 15
Your organization has a production Cloud SQL for MySQL instance. Your instance is configured with 16 vCPUs and 104 GB of RAM that is running between 90% and 100% CPU utilization for most of the day. You need to scale up the database and add vCPUs with minimal interruption and effort. What should you do?
- A. Issue a gcloud sql instances patch command to increase the number of vCPUs.
- B. Back up the database, create an instance with additional vCPUs, and restore the database.
- C. Issue a gcloud compute instances update command to increase the number of vCPUs.
- D. Update a MySQL database flag to increase the number of vCPUs.
NEW QUESTION # 16
You host an application in Google Cloud. The application is located in a single region and uses Cloud SQL for transactional dat a. Most of your users are located in the same time zone and expect the application to be available 7 days a week, from 6 AM to 10 PM. You want to ensure regular maintenance updates to your Cloud SQL instance without creating downtime for your users. What should you do?
- A. Create your database with one primary node and one read replica in the region.
- B. Configure your Cloud SQL instance with high availability enabled.
- C. Enable maintenance notifications for users, and reschedule maintenance activities to a specific time after notifications have been sent.
- D. Configure a maintenance window during a period when no users will be on the system. Control the order of update by setting non-production instances to earlier and production instances to later.
NEW QUESTION # 17
Our society needs all kinds of comprehensive talents, the Professional-Cloud-Database-Engineer latest preparation materials can give you what you want, but not just some boring book knowledge, but flexible use of combination with the social practice. Therefore, it is necessary for us to pass the qualification Professional-Cloud-Database-Engineer examinations, the Professional-Cloud-Database-Engineer study practice question can bring you high quality learning platform. If you want to progress and achieve their ideal life, if you still use the traditional methods by exam, so would you please choose the Professional-Cloud-Database-Engineer test materials, it will surely make you shine at the moment.
Professional-Cloud-Database-Engineer New Braindumps Sheet: https://www.verifieddumps.com/Professional-Cloud-Database-Engineer-valid-exam-braindumps.html
DOWNLOAD the newest VerifiedDumps Professional-Cloud-Database-Engineer PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FRAVV7zWQRKAf8gBCSZ6BkfzYek6bKhY